The musicbook: 55 is our offer for music lovers who value excellent sound, but also enjoy whooping it up at times. Punchy, well-contoured lows, most delicately sculptured highs and an extremely natural and homogeneous vocal reproduction are the strong points of this new power amplifier.
The musicbook: 55 is a class D stereo power amplifier based on a multi-patented circuit design, the UCD amplifier. Owing to a circuit layout that’s been reduced to the essentials, a discrete circuit design and careful fine-tuning the musicbook: 55 achieves a sound quality that makes a lot of big bolides look pretty much outdated. A sound, so rich in detail, natural and particularly dynamic! Just lend your ear and you’ll be surprised at how good class D can sound these days.
At one glance
- Reference level class D power amplifier
- Output power 2x240 W (stereo) or 1x450 W (mono bridged)
- Configurable: stereo, mono bi-amping, mono bridged
- Patented UCD technology
- Discrete circuit design
- Extremely short and logical signal path
- Open, natural and dynamic sound image